These are just a few of the characteristics that my children have. I love it especially since I am the exact same way. The more that I can "check off", the happier that I am.
This is what I came out to this afternoon. Reaching as far as they possibly could, with wet paper towels in hand, cleaning off the siding of our garage/shed area.
Once again, I had to grab the camera, shake my head, and just chuckle to myself. Yep...those are my kids!
A few weekends ago we all went up to pick up my hand cycle. The kids were dying on the way home because they could not...COULD NOT...wait to put it together! OK...have at it!
I love that they want to help...want to use their minds...want to feel like they are accomplishing big goals. I love that they are doing it together. There is no fighting...no teasing...no crying...none of that. They just calmly communicate and get it done! Perfect :) OK...I take it back....most times they are calm but they still have their moments of pure chaos :(
GO TEAM CORBRIDGE/TERRY!!!



















6 comments:
Awesome! Have you found us a race yet??? Can't wait:) Seriously, you need to teach me the fast and easy way to blog, I have SO much to catch up on but it takes me FOREVER LONG to even put one post together, what's my problem, there HAS to be an easier way! That will be our next lunch discussion, or if you have some time, call me and walk me through it:)
Your kids are amazing! I seriously miss them so much! You really are a lucky lady to have such helpful kids. Yay for motherhood!!!
Perfect - my siding could use a rinse also! Love it! My kids try to be industrious also, however between the four, there are always screams, fights, bosses and problems.
Your kids are so dang cute! And of course I would love to go to ed week. When is it?
you have some great kids kt. we are in maryland now si i'll have to give you our address. tell jenny congrats for me. Oh ya keriann is still in bv
Is the hand cycle for a marathon?????
Post a Comment