Sunday, July 27, 2008

Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are headstrong and feisty. You also have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive, you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
I love doing these little quizzes because I always want to see how correct they really end up being. I would have to agree that I can be feisty at times and full of romantic dreams so I will acknowledge that this one's right on! :)
If you want to take this quiz just jump on over to my favorites and click on Stephanie Valdez's name and you'll find it!
Thanks Steph for the amusement....

1 comment:

Parks Family said...

Ariel is right on for you. my # 540-460-2370 Kerianne 661-803-5080.
Hey so when are you going to post a blog about the upcoming Meyers book. Aren't you down to 4-5 more days till it is out. You seemed to be a little ocd when it comes to those books. J/K