Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Doomed...Kindra + Horse = Inevitable

Last week we took the kids up to the Dimple Dell Ranches for them to be able to go on a horse ride. They both did so good but Kindra had the horse "trotting, prancing, and galloping" by the time that they were finished. It was hilarious but it allowed me to realize that I am going to have to get her into some lessons! :(


I have no clue when it comes to knowing what kinds of clothes that the kids should wear for horse riding so I just had them in their regulars. Luckily they had some cowboy boots for them to wear so that they did not get their feet stepped on?!? CLUELESS!!!





For as much as I complain about Kindra's horse obsession, I really do love it! Her imagination always surprises me and the things that she picks up on, blows me out of the water! She is so smart when it comes to the things that you're supposed to do and say with a horse. I honestly blame it all on the movie "Black Beauty". (The one that has a young Sean Bean as the actor)

Anyway, just another one of our summer adventures that I hope the kids will always remember.

...and yes. I know. Kindra + Horse = Inevitable

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Oh my gosh. It looks like Kindra's perfect kind of heaven!!! She looks so cute up on the horse with boots on!

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

She is so funny! I'm glad she's getting to ride horses. It truly is her dream come true.

Ana Carini said...

Adorable pics~

Mistie said...

What a fun idea. I love that Kindra took charge of the horse. You know you are going to have to get her her own horse one day!!! (and in the mean time- lessons sound perfect!!). She is too cute!