Sunday, August 17, 2008

Laaaaaaanded It!


Last weekend was the last Saturday that they were running the water-skiing program so I had to make sure that the kids could come up with me. I convinced Trevor that he would much rather come boating than go golfing :) and I'm so glad that he did! It was so fun for the kids since this was the first time that they had been on a boat. (they've been on one before back when we owned a boat but they were way too young to remember) They were so curious about how I was possibly going to get on the boat and then get in the water. Especially Kindra..."I'm so nervous for you Mom!" :)
The best part was listening to the video and to what they were saying as I was out there. It was hilarious and you can kind of hear it on the videos. TOO FUNNY!!!





O K so I lied...the best part of the day was when I did exactly what I wanted to go out there and do. To cut outside of the wake, hang out, and then make it back in without crashing. I DID IT!!! I was ecstatic and I felt invincible! It was the best feeling ever! I know that it doesn't look that hard on the video, but when you are out there...it's tough, choppy, scary, exciting, and a total rush...one that's impossible to explain! I am so excited for Lake Powell now that I know that I can do it :)


1 comment:

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

Holy Crap!!! I'm so excited to you did it. That's amazing and the kids are so funny. I'm glad they got to be there to see how freaking amazing their mom is!!!