Thursday, August 28, 2008
Look What I Found Yesterday....
Picture #1... my Puma shoes that I bought 5 yrs ago. Still to this day they are my favorite shoes. they smell, they're filthy, they are stained, but they have love coming from their owner...ME! but look what I found today...and even on sale...really on sale like $19.95 at one of Macy's infamous sales! :)
Picture #2 ...my new find! look how freakin cute they are! they are so clean and perfect. I just want to keep them in their box to collect and to stare at them.
PS notice that the rest of you are finding and bragging about your hot jeans, stunning dresses, classy shoes, exquisite home decor, gorgeous jewelry, etc etc and look what I am so proud of??? my new old school Puma's?!? hehehe how and what more Katie could you get!!! a classy tom boy at heart is what I like to call it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
Ew. Please tell me those first shoes didn't use to be white.
I must say, those old school pumas are super cool, but the new killer deal pumas are even better! And you found them for how much, and when did you go shopping without giving me the invite??? I love finding amazing steals on sale! Loved the friend question/answer, it so hits home right now for me! Thanks for being a true, honest and uplifting friend:)
LOVE these shoes! loving your penis cake even more...xoxo!
Post a Comment