I promised Stewart that I would not be an evil influence on Jenny since he has heard all about the "plans" that we can come up with :)
We took off Friday morning for Jenny's bachlorette non-party...Marci, Heather, Jenny, and I...to go down and meet Thomas for a weekend full of laziness. We tried to get Jenny to agree to us going to see "Thunder Down Under" but she was not having it :( Taking this picture was about as adventurous as it got! We randomly pulled in to this gas station, not knowing that this was the gas station which had the infamous rocking chair. This was a first for me so we had to take a picture. We had everyone laughing at us as Heather and Jenny lifted me up :)
...after this drive, the long walk-roll to the lobby, and the hauling of my suitcase, I needed a massage...a free massage :) JK and yes. Jenny tried!
...dinner at one of Thomas's favorite restaurants...

I had promised both Jenny and Thomas that I would not pull any stunts but I could not...could not help it. We tried to think of something that we could do. I know of a store in SLC that sells very, very, very visual cakes of "certain things" so we tried to track one of those stores in Vegas. We were able to find one but we had to supply the "certain thing picture". Since I don't have any pictures of penis's lying around (or do I?!?) that was not going to work so we had to improvise...

The last time that we came down to Vegas, we went to a way mellow club called "The Whiskey". Thomas wanted to go out so Jenny agreed to go there. I think it was fate because this is what we found when we got there. I will admit...deep down inside my heart...I was singing a song of joy and relief. We came to the conclusion that we are over that scene and have got that completely out of our systems. :)


...this was all the dancing that we saw that weekend...

This was the best part of the trip! Laying out all day at the pool and being obnoxious with Thomas. She got me swimming laps again but this time there was a definite near drowning experience because she always has me laughing! "Don't make me laugh...gurgle, gurgle...I promise. Don't make me laugh!!!" I promise. Notice I am the only one with wet hair??!!??

...and the monitoring of my "buoy ees" :)

No matter what...Something happens that takes the cake as being the #1 classic event of the trip. Unfortunately it usually involves me. This time...once again...it was me :(
It was 104 degrees which meant that you could hear your skin cooking. Since it is impossible for me to jump in and out of the pool like the other..."which of this thing is not like the others...", we devised a plan to put in a few of the chairs into the pool. That way I could get in and out and swim if I wanted to. After numerous up and downs from the chair to the pool...my arms gave up on me as I was lifting up the last time. Heather was there to help me because I was stuck halfway on my butt-bone (this is so hard to fully describe) I had my eyes closed and I yelled for Heather to help lift my legs up so I could scoot more on. "Heather...hurry...help me. huRRY it hurts! HURRY HEATHER HURRY LIFT UP MY LEGS." Since my eyes we closed, I could not see that she had lifted up my legs but of course I could no tell or feel. The best was that as I was yelling at her, she looked up at Thomas and Jenny with this look of "help me? what do I do? I am lifting up her legs!" So of course...after a lot more laughing and yelling because it did hurt, they took a picture, and I finally got back on. "Veronica...Vanessa...VALERIE" (that one's for you Thomas and Heather!)

This is what the rest of our day looked like. Doing absolutely nothing. Showering. Getting in bed. Watching movies. Wedding Date...Wedding Crashers...Wedding Singer hehehe

We got our lazy butts in gear for a little shopping and some Cheesecake Factory. Delicious as always and good times as usual. Thomas was her usual funny and witty self which always makes for a hilarious night. "I like sex on the beach...the drink...da ding!"

DO NOT ask me why but Heather was obsessed with my wheelchair and could not contain herself any longer. She had to take it for a spin and to master the act of wheely-ing?!? She pretty much disappeared as she went on a stroll around the apt complex trying it out. "Yeah Heather...I am so glad that I am in this...just for you to play with!!!" hehehe JK

I'm not surprised because we always have fun when we all get together. Though I wish that we had a video camera filming us 24/7 because we miss out remembering some of the funny things that we laugh at! Jenny, the tool onion order er and inhaling 5 huge appetizers between all of us. Like a said, a video camera and I know I will get crap for this after my video camera comment that I made about "putting it on me so I could check myself out" which was totally taken out of context :)
Lets plan a little better next time because I think that we're all over Vegas and it's time to move on to a new city with some new adventures and some new funny moments to create!
Love ya girls and love all of the crazy stuff that we get away with both in word and deed! We could only do it with each other!!!
8 comments:
Aw, looks like you had so much fun!!!!
i loved the blog.. you nailed the whole trip and had me smiling!! Thanks for blogs!
hey also when you get a chance email me those pics from the weekend..
That cake is so funny! Looks like good times!!
Your dirty girl; I wish you had been around when I got married! Nice cake. Does William's Sonoma make a mold like that?
looks like a fun weekend. Girls weekends like that are THE BEST!! Yeah, love the cake! And love the lap dance!
yes that trip was classic, full of memories and laughter that will go down in the books. I love you so much sista! Thanks for making it a good time. And yes, Stew appreciates you keeping me in line LOL- He says you are a very good sister and he loves ya!
GEEK! You are so not over Vegas - you've only ventured to one place! I'm so taking you out for real next time. Always good times with you girls whatever we're doing. Can't wait to come up for the wedding......reception.......DING! haha
Post a Comment