Saturday, August 30, 2008

TOUCHDOWN!!!

It's official. Football season has begun. Trevor is a fanatic when it comes to BYU football and has been a season ticket holder for years. This year he was able to buy 2 more so his friends would use 2 and he could use the other 2 to take Carter. He searched high and low for Carter's new BYU football shirt and he finally found one at Walgreens? of all places.

I am so excited for Carter to spend some guys only time with his Dad. I have my own memories of being his age and going with my parents to the football games in that very same stadium. I can't tell you one thing about the actual games but I can tell you all about the treats that my Mom put together to keep Jake & I occupied.

"Rise and Shout
the Cougars are out
along the trail to Fame & Glory....."


There's nothing more memorable or better than the BYU Cougars fight song! :) rrrrrrrrright!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

So true - the BYU fight song will always hold a special place in my heart! I'm glad that Carter gets spend some quality guy time watching BYU football. Go Cougars!