Thursday, December 27, 2007
And Then There Were 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ---
There is nothing better than going to the movies with your brothers and sisters, acting like idiots, and actually getting away with it! We went and saw "The National Treasure 2" which was fun entertainment...unrealistic and just like the first one but a lot of fun to go see with the fam!
I forget just how old we are becoming and fortunately, or unfortunately, never act my age but I am glad that we all put up with each other! So here we are...Jake, John-Charles, Mike, Katie, Jenny, and Lyssa...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















4 comments:
and then there were 5 :( it'll probably be another two years before our next picture with all 6 terry kids and that makes me sad.
Wow! How fun to have everyone together like that. I bet that was a blast!!
(What is your post title from? It's driving me nuts trying to figure it out!! Is it from a movie???)
You are a movie nut - which I love! Movie nights, and with siblings; there is nothing better in the world.
I know, seriously i'm so glad we were able to come down! That second one is awesome of all of us!
Post a Comment