Sunday, December 9, 2007
"Mom...We're HOME!"
There are so many things that are embedded into your brain that you completely "thought" you forgot about! The kids came home early so that we could have a play day before I had to go back to work today. The snow had not been touched since it began on Saturday so I knew that Carter would be chomping at the bit to get some shoveling done :) As soon as we took off his snow gear, I automatically did this with his boots and gloves. I just knew that this is what you do even though I have not done this for 15 years. I had a good laugh as he ran downstairs!
Yes...this is my daughter in the morning who wanted to stay in Mom's bed and watch cartoons. "No, I'd like to stay here. I don't want to get dirty, thanks..." All righty then!?!?!
And here is Carter just working away and loving every minute of it!

I took some pictures to show how much snow we got. It was actually gorgeous and just sooo quiet and peaceful!


...oh yeah...and heavy! So heavy that it broke one of my branches :(

Later on both kids went out to play and Kindra had fun "eating" the fresh snow :)

This was so funny to watch them try to pull each other around! Carter was laughing hysterically and Kindra just egged it on!


Snow Angels....
I always get so worried that they are going to get so cold but when they came in they were actually sweating. Carter wanted to show me how hard he had been playing...."Feel my head Mom!" I live and die by those snow clothes that I got from Lands End. They are great!! Not like those that we had growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















5 comments:
Next time is snows, can Carter come to my house too :-). I am jealous.
Oh that is so fun! I can't wait till the kids are older!! Ya Lands End does have the best stuff for that.
K seriously Carter is a work horse!! How does he do that?!
So much fun! I love the smell, quiet sound, and look of new snow! It's the best and brings back so many wonderful memories.
And yes...we did the same thing with all our hats, mittens, boots, etc. Sometimes just long enough to warm everything up while we had hot chocolate then back outside we went with wet stuff.
What can I say? My kids are beautiful! I should have way more than 15!!! ;)
Easy Lyssa! Let's settle down and not try to have 15 kids Ok? so...Katie, I love the snow pictures they are way cute
Post a Comment