
We moved to Toronto, Canada in November of 1985. I was 8 and I remember the day that the moving truck came, the snow was as tall as I was. That first Christmas we were up there was pretty low key since we were still making our way out of moving boxes but the next year was one that I will always remember. Cabbage Patch dolls were still the thing to own so that was the big desire. I woke up in the middle of the night and finally got up the courage to sneak down to the tree to see if Santa had come. Oh and did he ever! There were presents that covered the entire floor! No lie! I ran back up, woke up Jake, and brought him down to discover the Christmas heaven. We hurried back up to bed and quickly fell asleep until we were awoken by Jenny. Piles and piles of torn wrapping paper later brought Cabbage Patch dolls for us all, Jake included! I still remember Jake's boy Cabbage Patch doll's name...Pete...
ps...just tell me how perfect this picture is that I was able to find!?!



















No comments:
Post a Comment