Thursday, December 27, 2007
Just Horsing Around
My parents have some friends who have horses and so they thought it would be fun for the kids to go down and feed them. "Bandit" and "Black Jack" were a hit except now Kindra wants to go down every other day to feed them! It was freezing but well worth it...

Chris showing them what it was exactly that they were feeding them...
...and Kindra just had to have some for herself! Who does that sound like?!?

When I was a kid, I had one of these bouncy balls so when I saw them, I just had to get them some! They have a laugh every time they try to race each other on them so it gets me laughing too!
Kindra obviously won the race this time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
I seriously get such a kick out of your kids. they are so cute and so entertaining. i wish they could have come spent the night with me and had a sleepover at Aunt Jennys! but alas we have to get them back to school or they'll never want to go back
Did Kindra really eat the horse food??!! That's too funny.
We bought Josh one of those bouncy balls for Christmas. I haven't blown in up yet though, not ready for the fights between the kids I guess:)
Post a Comment