Sunday, December 2, 2007

*Ellen---Clark, Audrey's frozen from the waist down *Clark---That's all part of the experience, honey

Go to www.imdb.com/title/tt0097958/quotes. This is my all time favorite "Christmas" movie! I am even laughing to myself as I am writing this as I remember some of the movie's classic scenes! Every time we pull out the tree, out comes the movie as well. I can not wait for my kids to be mature enough to laugh right along with me!!
Carter could not wait to carry up the tree...go figure...but by all means work away! :)
Kindra fell in love with the "top" of the tree. "It's just so little and cute" she said. Oh boy!Kindra is also now obsessed with mittens or, like you can see here, putting socks on her hands and making her own pretend mittens! HOOOT hair, huh?!?

Deeeeep Thought and Concentration....

One of the "green" ornaments that Carter made himself and he is very proud of it!
Her imagination is in full force here with my sleigh and her cars going on one of her "Jr Jenny" adventures!
C'est finis! The completed project! The conclusion of the Master Plan!

....and yes...Carter cleaning up all of the "stuff" on the floor! hehehe Now that, is just part of my "real" Master Plan! wink wink
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good Sunday Church sluff to get the tree put up and the decorating all done!!! :)

4 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Those look so good! I am jealous of your tree! Mine is a bit scrawny compared to yours! And the kids are so cute in their little PJs..oh who is taking al lthe pictures of you guys? Is there a secret helper? Jenny?

katie said...

It is not Jenny and maybe when you come in for Christmas you can meet Santa's Secret helper...
wahuhhuh wahuhhuh

The Miner Trio said...

Now I am curious too! Who is the secret helper? Your kids are so cute. We should have a playdate sometime. I think Aspen would love it.

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

yes i know i wasn't there so who is Santa's helper? Jack? Eric? Peter? (all of Kindra's cartoon crushes)