Sunday, December 9, 2007

And you WONDER WHO I got the OBSESSION from?!?

Around 11am Sunday morning, my mom called to tell me that if we were not going to go to church...then I was needed up at her house to help out! I agreed but informed her that we were coming up all scroungy. "What is scroungy" she asked? "You'll see when we get there", I said! Too funny but I will take any opportunity that I can and this is what I found! Yes...You can only see half of the boxes that fill this entire room! Halloween was mine and now it is my Mom's turn!

My mom likes to mix it up a bit and will decorate her tree a different genre or color each year. This is the color she chose this year and I like the way it turned out. One day I will be able to decorate our tree with a little more class :)
Kindra's attention is drawn right to the horses and she has to point them out!


THIS is SCROUNGY!!! John-Charles shares our love for "festivus" and so he was down working right along side us. He and I all ready have a plan in motion as to who will inherit what.... :) Jenny and Mike are out and Jake and Lyssa are still yet to be determined! :) waaaa huh huh!
Lyssa at least trys to decorate and Jake is a wease soooooo!?! That was a compliment to you Lyssa because you won't even be home and you still put stuff out! :)
Carter loving every minute of it! Bringing boxes in and out...taking things apart...putting things away!
He got pretty good at it and the 3 of us had quite the system going!
Kindra put on her "horse shoes" and neighed at us like she was a horse!


Me and Kin
When we were getting ready to leave...this is where I found Kindra! Under the bar, with a spoon, and the jar of nutella! She was shoveling it in her mouth as fast as she could! Carter had the best comment..."You are going to get diarrhea from eating way too much, Kindra!" :)

2 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

LOL there are just so many things hilarious about this post...first off, Oh My GOODNESS with the boxes MOM!! I didn't realize how many boxes she had!! THat's going to be crazy! Second, your kids...they are so cute and so different. Carter's comment is hilarious!! I did'nt know what made you have diaherra till a few years ago, I swear!!
And yes, keep me in mind for things to inherent ok!!?? Just cause i'm in TX, doesn't mean I don't get anything!!

The Blaisdell Family said...

WOW, that is A LOT of decorations! I wouldn't even know what to do with all of that.

I love Kindra being a horse and Carter's diaherra comment. SO dang funny! That sounds like something you would hear from a 12 yr. old! Love it. Kids say the best comments of all:)