Thursday, December 13, 2007
Carter's 1st Grade Gingerbread Revue
I still remember my first "Gingerbread Man Hunt" as a 1st grader so this brought back some funny memories. Oh how naive and ignorant we were! Kindra was so upset that she could not be included but notice her Gingerbread Man shirt?!? I sooo did not do that on purpose...promise!! 
I was so proud of Carter yesterday ... He was just singing his heart out and dancing and having so much fun! :)
Carter was very proud of his Chef Hat and Apron since that is what his secret obsession is. Every night before bed we watch an episode of either Ina or Giada on the Food Network. You would think that I would pay attention and know how to cook, huh?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
That is so cute! I can't believe how big he is now!! I'm still stuck in his 2 year old phase...which isn't the best phase is it? Oh well. But he's getting so big and mature. I'm excited to see his little face!!
And hilarious about Kindra's shirt!
Post a Comment