Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve Eve....


It was such a grey and gloomy day but just as we were leaving, the sun broke through to set. It was gorgeous so I just had to stop and take a picture! I keep telling you all that I would love to be a photographer even though the one taking the pics just does not capture the splendor of the moments! :) Sooooorry!

Lyssa and Kate...Just look at those chubby and cute cheeks! On Kate, I mean! Jk Lyssa :)
Joe sitting with Kate, calm and chill as usual and Carter attempting to hug or maul Emma :)
This was the other day when the Zimmerman's came over to see our house since the last time they'd been over. They were just glad to not see wallpaper strippers, paint brushes, and the 1 800 Got Junk truck in the driveway!

1 comment:

Lyssa Beth said...

Yeah for family! Katie, your house is beautiful and so is your family! It's always good times with the little ones. Even if everytime, we are all having heart attacks!! reee reee reee
Anyways, no need to worry about little things Katie. Everything will be alright.