Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Best News EVER EVER EVER to Start a Day!

My most favorite movie in this whole entire world is "Sense and Sensibility" and so when I saw this quiz on Lyssa's blog I was a little nervous to take it! What if I really was not like one of the Dashwood sisters?!?
I, of course, gave in and took the quiz and I was told that I could be either Elizabeth Bennet of "Pride and Prejudice" or Marianne Dashwood of "Sense and Sensibility" so I was ecstatic to take the latter of the two!

*You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense and Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.*

I do not love this movie because of Jane Austin's writings but because this movie........I can not even express my thoughts into words but it is great! If you have not seen it, you will have to go watch it!

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Yeah i'm so glad you took it! It was fun huh? I'm glad we both got our favorite characters :)

The Miner Trio said...

I just read your posts. Yes, I love the Twilight series, I am obsessed. I can't wait until the movie. I will have to take your twilight quiz for sure. What do you mean could Aspen survive Carter??? Of course she could.

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

don't worry about the book. it's not autobiographical...it's just loosely based on some of my lfie experiences but again...when it makes me millions and we are off saving the world one poor kid at a time...and of course enjoying some vacations...you won't be worried about what might have been included in the book. tehehehee