
This weeks field trip for Carter's class was a trip to Cabellas and he had a lot of fun actually. I was surprised because when they had first opened we took the kids there and it was of no interest to them so I was glad that he had fun!

I met them there and surprised Carter that I had come so he was a little confused and then excited!

Of course checking out the gas cans and the engines...hehehe!

He wanted to take a picture of the zebra to show Kindra when we got home. Do you remember that commercial that shows the people's faces and then what animal they look like? Carter kind of looks like the zebra?!?
And now........the mother load of excitement for Carter and fear for me!!?!!



They have a kids shooting range that Carter could not wait to get up to. It was the guides way to bribe the kids to behave and stay attenive! :)

Carter just had to get on the banchee and do you see that guy in the background...he was so nice and he went and got Carter a helmet to put on to make it look and feel complete! His request was to trade in his (that stays at his dad's house) for this new red one!


Carter would now like one of these for the backyard to park his four-wheeler and bike in!

Here was our Cabella guide explaining why there was a scuba guy scrubbing the rocks inside the fish tank. "Mom, it is just like the guy on finding nemo!" :)

Carter had a good laugh at the boat that was inside the fish tank and here is also a side shot of Carter's teacher Mrs Heinrichs!

I am so glad that I can come and help out with their field-trip days. It allows me to experience these fun days with Carter and to make some new memories with the Mom&Carter combo!
3 comments:
Hey there! I love your blog! I saw it linked on Lyssa's. It looks like you guys are having way too much fun this holiday. Your kids are getting so big and beautiful, just like their mom!
Steph (Terry) Valdez
What an awesome field trip! I love Cabellas. We would go there in TX just to get out of the house sometimes. The kids love it. We would play the shooting game too, even though I suck at it! No really, I am horrible at it. Craig just laughed at me.
Looks like Carter had a ton of fun!
Carter seriously looks like he had the best day ever! I'm so glad! He was so fun at our sleep over. Really I just love that kid! i can't wait until I see you guys next.
Post a Comment