We had to take a picture of this because we saw some lame chick just throwing them out of the car in front of us. How can people be thaaaat bad?!?
This was the movie that we decided to watch and it was a bust! We were planning on watching "Becoming Jane" but it is not out yet so this was our best option! Thumbs down except for the "joking suicide comment" that was classic! One of those "had to be there moments" that Jenny will get but it still did not make up for our bad choice !Jenny committing her own suicide because of the time we wasted watching this movie. I still love hanging with my sis, my best friend! I can still be a dork and can still be a retard. We laugh at each others dumb jokes and can be total idiots so for that, it is all worth the dumb movie pics. The only thing missing from these nights would be Lyssa, the mature sister who makes our trio complete! :)



















5 comments:
I swear we took one good picture of me from that night...can't you put that up there instead of my suicide cameo? I'm still pissed I will never get those two hours of my life back- that movie was so dumb but the time spent with you was a classic moment in our history. Love You Pet
I too LOVE Sonic's cherry coke!! To die for!! Mmmmmm, I think I will go get one tomorrow!
I love doing fun nights like that with my sister Tanya too. They don't happen very often (she lives in UT) but we always have a good time together.
And Lyssa is the mature one? Hmmmm, we've acted pretty retarded together sometimes. GOOD TIMES to say the lease!!!
But you are right, she's the mature one because I'm always going to her for advice. I absolutely love your sister Lyssa. If I had my way, I would have shoved her tiny 90 pound body into a suitcase and moved her to ID with me.
I hear you might be visiting TX next year. Are you sure you don't want to go the first weekend in May so I can actually meet you and you can attend our Twilight party? That would be fun!! hint hint!
Deal! I am in for sure! We will get Jenny in too!
Are you serious???? SWEET! All I know is that we will be there the first weekend of May but I don't know the exact dates yet but I'll let you know!!!!
Another piece of the puzzle falls in to place...KaTie, You and Jenny HAVE to come in May. The twilight party is going to be the bomb. You two would appreciate it too since you are both avid fans of the books!! And you HAVE to meet Jaime. She is awesome and hilarious and I love her to death! It is always good times with her and look forward to seeing her again!! I can't wait!!
And hilarious on the movie night. So that wasn't a good movie? I was wanting to watch it but I guess that's a wha wha...
Post a Comment