Sunday, December 9, 2007

Emilee Beth Sainsbury 12/30/86 - 12/08/07


One of my favorite people in the world died yesterday. My cousin Emilee was just about to turn 21 and she was closer to my brother's age but I have a special closeness to her and her family. She was always so kind to my kids and that is very, very important to me. When my sister and I did that Mountain Adventure when we went down the mountain on that slippery slide, it was at her house and it was Emilee and Jenna that egged us on. She was always happy and positive and had a beautiful voice. Her family were her biggest fans and her best friends.
After my accident, it was my Uncle Sterling, Emilee's father, who gave me my blessing and that blessing still has daily impact on my life. I have always been close to my Aunt Cindy and able to express whatever thought is going through my mind when we talk. She is always the one to know what advances medicine is making and gives me great hope. She is who got the ball rolling to talk to a certain doctor, get braces, to walk again and that is the same place that I now still swim at. She has shared with me important thoughts and events that has enabled that relationship to continually stay strong.
My thoughts and prayers are with their family. As a parent I can not even imagine but I know that her family will be able to endure and learn from this trial. Emilee is with Grandpa and for that I am jealous. My concept of death is odd to most but I know that Emilee is free of pain and is happy where she is now at.
I will miss you Emilee and love you very much!
This is one of the pictures from my Grandma's birthday party and Emilee is standing in front of her brother who is wearing the white baseball cap.


13 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Sorry to hear that!! Our thoughts are with you and Emilee's Family!

Amanda said...

Katie,
I'm so sorry for you and your family. Your words are such a loving and devoted tribute to Emilee and inspiring to me as well.

Lyssa Beth said...

Katie- It was 12/08/07...not 09...just to inform you..

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

Sad cause Carter is really going to miss her- he's always going to wonder where she is.

Parks Family said...

Katie,
Sorry for your loss. I never know what to say at times like these. I guess I'm just grateful for an eternal perspective because that knowledge brings the greatest peace.
love ya!

Anonymous said...

best registry cleaner , just wanted to say that Registry Cleaner Info site is realy great and Im happy that i found it
I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of info here and just wanted to give my 3 cents. I'm about to write a fine article for this forum about
best registry cleaner , [url=http://www.registry1000.com/2010/05/09/best-registry-cleaner/]best registry cleaner[/url] and I'll publish it as soon as i finish it.
ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw
best registry cleaner
Cheers

Anonymous said...

I needed some information and was searching on Yahoo.com for it. I visited each of the top 5 pages that came up but didn’t get any relevant result... I then luckily found your diamond forum in the dirt and thought to check it out. This is what I was after

Cheers people at hotwheels24.blogspot.com and keep the good effort up.

[color=#663341][URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Nutrition[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding supplements[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Supplements[/URL] [/color]

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website, I hadn't noticed hotwheels24.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Carry on the good work!

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
like this in the past? Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at hotwheels24.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at hotwheels24.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Harry

Anonymous said...

скачать торрент фильмы бесплатно фильмы скачать бесплатно бесплатная регистрация

Anonymous said...

Its my chief in good time always to fill someone in on on this forum,merely wannat pushy some friends here.if its not allowed to record on this panel,amuse delete this thread.Nice to meet you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]