Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Finished Product.....

Halloween was my turn...and Christmas is my Mom's! :)


Carter and I ... He was very excited because of how many trees and people he had helped with!



My Mom was proud of her Canadian castle, her English castle, and her Scottish castle! :)
My mom loves to do fun things like this for Christmas! Especially when this will be the first Christmas since 2002 that we have all been home again. With various missions and Lyssa/Joe being in Texas, it has been impossible! I can't wait for the Zimmerman's to get her. The kids will have a great time, we will laugh, and my parents will realize how blessed they are---to have the house to themselves! :)

2 comments:

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

anxiety attack! Call the Dr. I am having a severe panick attack looking at all that work that went into that Christmas village. You can find me and Michael downstairs watching a movie!

Lyssa Beth said...

LOL seriously! That's one good thing about being 24 hours away...I don't get attacked by mom saying "Go downstairs and start bringing up the bins!!" A HHH! memories..."No not that bin!" etc etc...But seriously that is freaking awesome! I can't wait to see it in real life and Emma is going to love it...and want to touch every single one...we're going to have to keep an eye on her....