Thursday, December 13, 2007
How my Day Began and How it Ended
As I was turning off of 6000 N., I looked to the east and the sunrise looked awesome! This picture does not give it justice but I thought that it looked gorgeous! This is how my day started....
It actually started with a bribe. Kindra wanted to come to work with me yesterday but I explained to her that she would be too bored and that my boss was a grouchy woman who would be mean. She was still upset and not convinced and so I told her that I would take her "purple princess pony" instead. I would even take the ppp into my office and take some pictures to show Kindra. Everyone at work laughed hard and was a little confused when I walked in with this sticking out of my purse. "Are you a bit insecure this morning?" they asked.....and so I explained. I was then praised for my quick thinking! :) So here they are....

Kindra was having a hard day all ready because she had been left out of the "gingerbread revue" and so this made her day.

One of our "find something to do projects because Mom is tired and does not want to entertain" activities.....wink wink.....


...and this is why... Jake connived me to watch their kids last night and my routine became out of wack. I get home from work, we eat, we play, we get in the bath, we get ready for bed, we watch our food network, we go to bed and that is all done by 8:30. Not last night because Jenny was not going to pick them up to get them home and in bed until 9:00 so my brain had to start thinking of things to do.

We played downstairs, we watched a movie, we had races and we had fun!

Abbi is so manipulative, just like her dad, and it made me laugh. They had fun and they were excited to be able to play with the cousins but it made me feel relieved to just have my two. I did learn that it's not thaaaat hard because they do entertain each other and you are doing it all anyway. Not to take anything away from those who do "do it" but.... That is how it would have been for my Mom...kids 7, 5, 3, and 1 and I have to hand it to her! I could do it but right now I don't want to do it! The only bad thing last night did for me, was to show Jake that Aunt Katie is actually available and usable :( and that the kids have fun and want to play at Carter and Kindra's house! Seriously I am screwed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
That's a pretty hectic day! But that was such a cute idea to bring "PPP" to work with you and take pictures of her. It's like Flat Stanley...Anyways, you're going to have to tell me what you meant by Abbi being manipulative...But she's getting huge as always...
And the experience shows you that you are stronger than you thought you were...4 kids?! That can be tough but you can do it...but don't tell Jake :)
Post a Comment