

What caught my eye about the movie "Atonement", was the fact the Keira Knightley had one of the lead roles. She is one of my many favorites. I remember the first time I saw her in "Bend it Like Beckham". It was during our San Francisco trip and I loved that movie considering that it is about Soccer! You know how people are often stereotyped by their preferred body type?...She would definitely be my pick even though at times I have thought that she is way too skinny! She is gorgeous too so that can't hurt....I mean...Check out her ABS!
I went over to the Broadway Theatres and saw this movie. A very good way to spend a few hours! As I think back over the movie, there are numerous emotions that are brought out that allow me to think a little deeper. Once again, Keira came through! This was a movie that overall was fulfilling, intense, and that I would recommend! The conclusion made it all worth it even though it brought out a sense of sadness and longing that will unfortunately never be concluded. I won't go into detail but......
Now lets talk about the people watching that I was able to do while at the movie! :) Oh boy! What an adventure that was!
I went over to the Broadway Theatres and saw this movie. A very good way to spend a few hours! As I think back over the movie, there are numerous emotions that are brought out that allow me to think a little deeper. Once again, Keira came through! This was a movie that overall was fulfilling, intense, and that I would recommend! The conclusion made it all worth it even though it brought out a sense of sadness and longing that will unfortunately never be concluded. I won't go into detail but......
Now lets talk about the people watching that I was able to do while at the movie! :) Oh boy! What an adventure that was!



















9 comments:
Well good that you liked it. Ok I didn't quite get your last comment...explain :)
It is funny to see the way that I think and the things that I write at 3am!
Lyssa...the people were just a different type of people that I would have expected to be there.
Jenny...we are going in May to their Twilight party in San An with Lyssa.
ANyone else in for a good time and trip to San An, Texas for a Twilight party?
Katie, I want to see this movie too. It looks so sad though. I will let you know what I think. Also, I want to go to a Twilight party in San An :-). I cannot wait for the movie. What do you think about they guy they chose to play Edward?
Hey! Twilight Party is VIP only! There are 2 more open spots and you and Jenny are in those spots; unless you are volunteering to give up your spot. :) Which would be a bummer, it should be lots of fun!
And check out her abs is right...however no babies and anorexic can sure help anyone's abs look better!!:)
Atonement looked and felt a lot like Pride and Prejudice… come to think of it, both movies have the same director, leading lady, both are based on books and both take place in England
Post a Comment