Saturday, December 1, 2007

'Tis the Season.....

When Carter pulled the "bunk-bed" stunt on me, this is what I was doing. Remember that today is December 1st and this is all that I have done compared to that of which I would have had done if this holiday would have been Halloween! I love Christmas (hate the snow) but it's just not the same!

When I woke up this morning and looked out the window, the first thing that I saw was the SNOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I knew what I was in for and what the reaction of the kids would be when they saw it.

Ok, fine....when I saw how excited they were to eat their breakfast just so we could get outside, it was fun but as soon as the ordeal to get them dressed and ready began, IT ALL WENT AWAY AND FAST! :)



My Purple Princess---




Kindra's attempt at a snow angel! hehehe
This is the only reason that Carter wanted to be outside...to shovel the driveway and the sidewalk! I am telling you....He is my trooper, a true Corbridge-Terry, and he will take care of me until I die!
Kindra starting the process of a snow man er snow child er snow bug!

Whistled While He Worked la la la la la la la.....
I've Been Working On The Railroad......

If you were wondering about what it was that I was doing this whole time?!?... Here is one of those self taken pics that we should just not do and yes...I look like a black marshmallow blob and I can at least laugh at myself! RIGHT!?!

Kindra just doing her own thing as usual....

I have to say that I am very happy that this is the first true snowfall that we've had this year and that it really was not so bad. I just have to not give a rats ace about the way that I look, dress warm, and just laugh! It is the only thing that I can do to keep me sane and smiling!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You are truly rasing that little boy to be an amazing man! Snow, blegh. The entire process of gear on and gear off easily outweighs the total time spent outside!

Your Own Personal Jenny said...

oh my word I can't believe he shoveled the whole driveway! that's why I love this kid so much

The Blaisdell Family said...

your the best looking black blob I've ever seen:) Carter is a trooper!! What a good kid!

The Miner Trio said...

Katie! I love the snow pictures. In fact, I love your whole blog. Your kids are adorable. Both of them have your cute smile.